Monday, June 29, 2009

You've got to be kidding me!!!


I always look forward to Mondays now that I'm on maternity leave. After weekends with the whole family at home, it's kind of nice to have some quiet time on Mondays with just the Baby. So, now that Sugie was over her strep throat, it was time to send the family out the door and start a peaceful day.

That ended at 7:28 am, when the hubby called and said that he was returning Buddy to home. Buddy has hand, foot, and mouth disease. He had this same thing exactly one year ago. It was probably the worst illnesses that the kids have had.

We noticed that he complained when he ate ketchup and pizza over the weekend, but just thought that he had a sore from biting his tongue. Hopefully, this time the disease will be lighter. I do see several bumps on his hands and a few on his tongue.

Poor Buddy, he was so excited to go to school today - he had big news to share!

No comments: