When we asked Sugie where she wanted her birthday party this year, she said she wanted it at our house again. With my due date on the horizon, I knew that I wouldn't be up to throwing a party together this year. Her next suggestion was Holiday World. Nice idea, but let's try again. She finally decided on Lloyd Pool, after having been there a few weeks earlier with us.
We invited a few select kids from her class and a few other friends. She had a fabulous time!! Even though the kid has a million swimsuits, I let her pick out a new one for her party. She was thrilled that Brennan and Jalen were there. The kids had fun swimming for an hour and then making ice cream sundaes. As was the case with last year, the kids' sundaes were loaded down with every topping available and made my stomach turn.
Buddy had so much, too, and swam with his friend and the hubby for most of the party. Sugie didn't mind at all that her little brother was there.
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment