Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family Fun Night at Buddy’s School




On Friday, we headed to Buddy’s school for a Fall Family Fun Night. The kids enjoyed getting dressed up in their Halloween costumes. Sugie was so excited to see her old friends and teachers! After a quick dinner, the kids played several games and won prizes and candy. They had the most fun in the bounce house with several of their friends.

Sugie wanted to be a witch this year, so I borrowed a costume from a friend. (My friend’s mom always makes the cutest Halloween costumes for her girls!!) I have an old witch costume from when I was in pre-school that mom made me, but it was still too big for our little Sugie!

Our big Buddy still LOVES the Wiggles, so his costume idea was easy! However, I could not find a Wiggles costume anywhere! So, I bought black pants, a red shirt, some ribbon to sew on the pant legs, printable iron on transfers for his shirt, and VOILA – I made my first Halloween costume! OK, it doesn’t look like much, but this was a big task for a girl who doesn’t sew and isn’t crafty! Buddy was quite proud of it!

No comments: