Well, I'm really tired of my children being sick and in pain. Poor Sugie has had a rough time with strep throat. She's not really eating or drinking because it is so painful. Her tonsils have even starting bleeding, so she frequently spits up blood.
She was out of school most of last week. Thank you P & E for taking such good care of her and helping us out!! The hubby and I have both missed several days of work due to the little sick ones. I had to drop out of the Bowl for the Cure last week and miss my scrapbooking club on Friday.
On one sick day at home, we made a build-your-own-bear from a kit she got for her birthday. Sugie got to stuff it, dress it, and name it - Klacey. (I'm not sure where that came from, but it's better than some of the other named animals!)

No comments:
Post a Comment