Friday, June 27, 2008

Sick Day

My precious little baby boy came home from school yesterday with a fever.  He was very lethargic and went to bed at 6 pm!!  I stayed  home with him today.  He would act fine for an hour and then be inconsolable for 1/2 an hour.  Poor little guy!!  He kept asking for his sissy all day!  She went to school because it was her sprinkler day,  her class was having an ice cream sundae party, and I don't want her to get what Buddy has.

     Pic from last year's Balloon Glow before the balloons were "glowing".

We had been planning on going to the Balloon Glow at the airport tonight, but didn't know what to do about Buddy.  Mother Nature solved that problem for us by bringing on a nasty storm front.  I'm bummed that we didn't get to see the hot air balloons a-glow in the dark, but we had a fun evening cuddling on the couch watching the storms.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I hope Isaac is feeling much better! Sorry to hear you missed the balloon glow - we were really wanting to go also.