Last week, the hubby was over at friend's house for the evening. Buddy was extra tired from waking up at 5:30 am (thank you, Buddy!) and taking only a 1 hour nap. Sugie and I put the cranky Buddy to bed early, so we had a Girl's Night! We had a big time! I wanted an ice cream party, but Sugie wanted to have a popcorn party. She was most thrilled about drinking Mt. Dew with her popcorn! We played games, watched the US Gymnastic trials, which Sugie thoroughly enjoyed, and made a super tent out of the pillows. I love my girl time with my precious daughter!
BTW - The boys had Man Time the day before when Sugie and I went to her 8000th birthday party in three months! Seriously, we've had 12 birthday parties in the last 14 weeks. Only two more left, but then we start wedding season!

No comments:
Post a Comment