Thank you, thank you to my hubby for giving me this great gift again this year – my pool!!! He set it up, plugged some holes, and got the water chemically balanced, so that we can enjoy it again this year!!! We spent all of last weekend relaxing in the pool! I can’t believe how hot it is already! But, it really doesn’t matter when you’re floating in the refreshing water! The hubby had some bitterness toward the pool initially, but those moments went away when he napped on his float last Sunday.
Sugie, my water bug, loves the pool and begs every night to go swimming. She started her 2nd session of swim lessons last week and was placed in the advanced class. She’s not scared at all to swim underwater.
Buddy didn’t really like the big pool, so we let him chill in the kiddie pool. He had a super time splashing around. To get him used to the whole pool idea, I told him it was like a big bathtub. So, of course, when I mentioned that it was bath time the other night, he ran to the window and pointed to the pool!!!
Sugie, my water bug, loves the pool and begs every night to go swimming. She started her 2nd session of swim lessons last week and was placed in the advanced class. She’s not scared at all to swim underwater.
Buddy didn’t really like the big pool, so we let him chill in the kiddie pool. He had a super time splashing around. To get him used to the whole pool idea, I told him it was like a big bathtub. So, of course, when I mentioned that it was bath time the other night, he ran to the window and pointed to the pool!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment