Oh, boy, did Little E have quite a night last week! He's 2, so we expect an occasional tantrum or meltdown, impatience, and hearing "Mine!" a lot.
I'm not sure what set him off this night, but he was upset about something! He ran into the kitchen started throwing every picture and magnet he could reach off of the refrigerator. It was pretty funny to watch! I just let him go for it because it seemed to be a good way to blow off steam.

When he was finished in the kitchen, he joined us in the living room where Sugie, Buddy, and I were building a dinosaur.

I quickly hid the dinosaur-in-progress and remaining bones. It's a good thing because our precious Little E started biting the foam packaging. The kids laughed at this, so Little E got more aggressive with it. He ripped the pieces with his teeth and threw it all over the floor.

Just when I was about to call a stop to this mega tantrumming, Little E ralphed on the floor. Nice. I guess that foam didn't taste very good. At least this was the end to his madness!!
No comments:
Post a Comment