
The addition of one family member has changed everything when we eat out. For most of our married life, the hubby and I have gone out to eat every Saturday for dinner. We have a "No Cooking on Weekends" rule at our house.
Now that we are a party of 5, things have changed for us in the restaurant world. At Red Lobster a few weeks ago, we were seated at a table for 8 people in the back. When I put my tried to put our name on the waiting list at Logan's on Saturday, the hostess sent me to a different lady who was in charge of "large groups". We only had 5 people - one of whom is a teeny tiny baby who can sit on the floor!
I guess we'll have to get used to the longer waits. I will admit that it's nice to get bigger, roomier tables!

No comments:
Post a Comment