We took the kids and our moms out for breakfast. We had a nice time together. Sugie devoured everything on her plate and Buddy ate his food as long as he had syrup to dip everything in.
We had no other plans the rest of the day, which was WONDERFUL!!!! We spent a very relaxing afternoon outside all day with the kids. The weather was beautiful, the kids were cute, and the hubby was sweet (he completed some honey-do’s!).
Buddy gave me a flower he had planted in a can he painted. It was very beautiful. I also got a sweet card with his handprints all over it. Sugie made me pretty flowers from coffee filters at school and also made me a card. I actually got a few cards from her, two of them with the following message:
“You brak (sic) my heart and make me cry. I love you so much.” I’m not sure what that means, but I think she’s trying to be sweet. (?)
My stepmom sent me some fabulous cookies that her sister makes. They are delicious and I did share some with the family!!
My big gift was a planter for our mailbox. I always loved our mailbox flowers at the old house, but the new house didn’t have a planter attached to the mailbox. The hubby arranged for a friend to build me one and then he and Sugie planted flowers in it. Thanks guys!!!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox greeting |


No comments:
Post a Comment