I never, ever, ever pictured myself owning or driving a mini-van. But with 3 kids, it was really the best option for us. So, after looking around, the hubby and I finally decided on a new van. I was very, very sad to get rid of my car, but it just wasn’t big enough for our expanding family.
Turns out…..I LOVE the van!! It’s loaded with everything, even the Disney Channel for my angels! We used to think our SUV had so much room for the family. Whatever!! This van is amazing and I can’t imagine never having one.
The kids absolutely love the van, too. They even ask if they can go play in it! They used to get excited over who was picking them up from school. Now, they are just excited if the van is picking them up!
Turns out…..I LOVE the van!! It’s loaded with everything, even the Disney Channel for my angels! We used to think our SUV had so much room for the family. Whatever!! This van is amazing and I can’t imagine never having one.
The kids absolutely love the van, too. They even ask if they can go play in it! They used to get excited over who was picking them up from school. Now, they are just excited if the van is picking them up!

2 comments:
Congratulations on the new vehicle! Disney Channel - are you referring to XM music? I have turned that on a few times and it is always High School Musical songs!
We have the Disney music channel, but I was referring to the TV channel. We have a few TV stations that the kids can watch. The hubby was hoping it would have ESPN, but no such luck!
Post a Comment