Monday, May 14, 2012

Lunch with the Kids

Someone remind me to do this more often - have lunch with Sugie at school!!

We had the best time at lunch a few weeks ago!  She was thrilled when I showed up!  I got the biggest hugs.  Then, she held my hand all of the way to the cafeteria.  She didn't want me to leave, so I got the biggest goodbyes and even kiss...right in front of her friends!!


I was also invited to lunch with my sweet boys in late April for a Picnic with the Parents.  I set up the picnic blanket with Buddy's room and then went to get Little E from his classroom.  He broke down in tears when he saw me.  He watched me get Buddy and set up our area and thought that I wasn't going to get him.  It broke my heart!  I had a fabulous time with my boys and Buddy's bestie.  They were all extremely wild by the end of lunch!!  Of course, Little E sobbed again when I left.  I love spending these special moments with my kids.  They are my world.

No comments: