The boys both dyed eggs at their school this year. They brought them home and were so proud of them. Since Sugie didn't get to dye any eggs, we bought and a kit so that she wouldn't be left out!
The kids loved picking out their egg colors! Of course, the older kids picked their colors first, so Little E got stuck with the leftovers, but he didn't mind!
When the eggs were dry, the kids decorated them with stickers. Sugie carefully placed a few stickers on her eggs.
Little E put one sticker on his eggs.
Buddy completely covered his eggs in stickers! I love their different styles!!
The finished products:
Sugie helped me clean up the egg dying mess. I thought it was a shame to let all of that beautiful dye go to waste, so we each dyed some of our hair fun colors! That's right! I rocked out a few strands of blue hair while Sugie looked awesome with purply-pink locks. It was so fun and we felt like rock stars!




No comments:
Post a Comment