Monday, December 7, 2009

Hole in One!






Pumped up from my wonderful early morning of shopping, I was ready to conquer Christmas decorations. Each year, I put up a tree with just the kid’s ornaments. They had so much fun looking at their ornaments and putting them on their tree. (I did have to do a little rearranging because most of the ornaments were at the bottom!)

The kids were perfect little helpers all day! So, we rewarded them with a fun night out. We took the kids to play in the Monkey Tubes at Walther’s Golf & Fun. At a short stint in the tubes, they wanted to explore the “golf & fun” there. So, we played indoor mini golf. The kids loved it! Sugie did pretty well hitting the ball correctly with her club. Buddy did ok and somehow managed a hole-in-one on his very first shot! Of course, the hubby eagled over half of the holes.

No comments: