Monday, December 7, 2009

11 years down.....


The hubby and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary on November 28th. Mimi came over to watch our little rascals, who she claimed were perfect little angels. Thanks Mimi!! The hubby and I dined at our favorite restaurant for our special occasions.

Dinner was perfect and we were deciding about dessert when the evening turned south. An old lady at a table near to us had a sneezing attack. Then, she started vomiting at the table. I saw her vomit at least 6 times. The lucky hubby had his back to them, so he missed out on all of this. Needless to say, my dessert appetite was long gone. We headed home and watched one of my favorite Christmas movies. It cracks me up everytime!!!

Thanks for the past 11 years, dear! I somehow ended up with the best man in the whole world!

No comments: