Forget Florida! Sugie had the best spring break ever by staying in town!!! We started off her weekend by letting her pick where to eat on Friday night. She chose Hacienda, one of her favorite places! (I think she gets that from Mimi!) The night was even more special when she saw Mims there!
Buddy was not thrilled about going to Hacienda b/c he wanted to go to his favorite place. So, we let him pick out Saturday night's place of dining. I'm sure that most parents of a 2 year old would be scared that they'd be going to Chuck E. Cheese or McDonalds. But, our Buddy picked our new favorite restaurant, Zuki, the hibachi grill, or the "fire place". He loves it there SO much! (So do I!)
We're so lucky that we have well behaved children that we can take out anywhere. They are great kids!
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment