Friday, April 25, 2008

What has Sugie been up to?





Well, our darling Sugie has had quite the busy schedule lately! Here are a few highlights:
  • She's been invited to 4 birthday parties in the last month, but was only able to attend 2 of them do to her busy schedule. I have a feeling more invites are on the way since most of her preschool class is just now turning the big "5"!

  • She attended a wedding shower with me for my godparent's daughter. She was pretty quite and ate a lot of fruit and cookies.

  • She had her first T-ball game a few weeks ago. It was so cold!! She kept pink gloves in her back pocket to wear while she was on base. Her first hit was awesome!!! What a debut!

  • We are also juggling dance practice and baseball practice - both of them on the same night! The weather has been rather icky, so we let her go to dance class most of the time. She and her beloved daddy practice baseball after dinner some nights.

  • Sugie went with me to register her for Kindergarten this fall. My kindergarten teacher checked us in!!! It's funny that she could be her teacher, too!

  • She and I had a big girls night out a few weeks ago! I took her to High School Musical: The Ice Tour. She was so attentive and good. We had the best time together! Poor little Sugie cried when we left b/c she didn't get to meet "Gabriella", the star of the show, who she "loves so much!"

  • She and I hosted a scrapbooking night last weekend. My lovely teenage niece has a scrapbooking project due in a few weeks, so mom and I are trying to help her along! Sugie was mostly there for moral support and decorating the leftover paper!



No comments: