For Valentine’s Day, my dear sweet hubby took me to our favorite restaurant for a nice quiet dinner. The kids were thrilled to go to P&E’s house for a few hours. They were treated to a heart-shaped pizza, along with some of their other favorite goodies.
After dinner, the hubby and I stopped for coffee and dessert. While it was nice to get away and enjoy time with my hubby, it felt weird being able to complete more than two sentences without being interrupted. We’re used to two kids competing to tell us something or fighting or the baby babbling to tell us that he’s out of his food.
Photo courtesy of Sugie

We had agreed to not exchange gifts, but the hubby still surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses and tulips sent to my work. I gave the hubby a top 10 list of reasons I love being married to him. Thanks for being my Valentine, sweetie!
(I'm not sure what's going on with Buddy and the pink glasses & slinky belt....)
No comments:
Post a Comment