Sunday – Party at my godparent’s house

Monday – Sugie went shopping with my sweet niece and Mimi. That evening, we had several friends over for dinner. Dessert was wonderful b/c everyone brought their leftover Christmas treats! I found out that Sugie likes one of the boys that was at our house. I’m not ready for that!!
Wednesday-Friday – more to come….
Saturday – We went out for a nice lunch with the hubby’s mom after Sugie’s cheer camp. Sugie ended up spending the night with her. It was her 2nd sleepover that week. She spent the night with my mom and sweet niece on Weds.

All week – The hubby and spent EVERY night playing our new Wii game, Super Mario Brothers. We played so much that my thumb was sore all week and that we made it to the end of the game!! I stayed up way past my bedtime each night! But, it was worth it to spend that much quality time with my sweet hubby!


No comments:
Post a Comment