Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chocolate Covered Bacon????


We spent a beautiful Saturday morning at the annual Fall Festival. (We were supposed to have gone the afternoon before, but it was a total washout!) We traded the Baby for my sweet niece and enjoyed our day out. We started out by letting the kids ride their little rides and even let them try to win fish. Too bad they were unsuccessful! (Note the sacrasm!)

Then, we started out on our hunt for unusual food items. Sugie's lunch consisted of, please try not to get sick - Dippin' Dots, S'more Kabob, and Puppy Chow. Buddy had the same, but at least ate a Pronto Pup first. I realize that this isn't at all nutritious, but it's one fun meal a year they can have whatever they want! (Plus, I get a ton of "Cool Mom Points", which I really need!)

The hubby and I had our classic favorites, but also tried some new items. I had a "Dirty Diaper", which was a delicious pumpkin turnover. Then we tried the Chocolate Covered Bacon. We had heard different opinions of this, so we had to taste it for ourselves. It was DISGUSTING! The bacon was soggy and cold and the chocolate was super nasty!!!! We definitely will not be having that again!!!

No comments: