Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chaotic Saturday

After the Race for the Cure on Saturday, we rushed to buy a birthday gift for one of Sugie's friends, who was having a party in just 2 hours! (I've never procrastinated that badly on gift buying!) We ran home for about 30 minutes & then headed to the party.
This was the first time we have ever dropped off Sugie at a party. She was totally fine with it, so we left her Pump It Up with all of her friends. She had a blast at the party!

While Sugie partied, the boys and I went to Literacy Day at the mall. We've gone ever since Sugie was 1, so I was sad that she had to miss it this year. Buddy was very quiet, but had fun doing art projects and picking out books. He made a ghost out of a sucker and could not wait to eat it!!

No comments: