Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

My Mother’s Day didn’t start off very well. I woke up at 3 am with an allergy attack. (My skin gets really itchy!) Then, I awoke at 4:30 am to what I thought was the house being blown down. It was just a lot of wind and rain. At 5:30, Buddy decided to wake up - I’m guessing to wish me Happy Mother’s Day! Of course, he (and I) didn’t go back to sleep. Needless to say, I was exhausted by the time we went out to lunch with our mothers and grandma. The kids were super good at lunch despite the 1 hour wait to get our food. We were all in shock as we watched Buddy devour a huge helping of spaghetti!! The weather was cold, very windy, and rainy, so we were stuck indoors all day. I got plenty of hugs and cuddles throughout the day and the family surprised me with some great gifts!

No comments: