It's my 32nd birthday today! It didn't start off too well. Little Buddy, who has slept through the night since he was 4 weeks old, woke up at 4 am. He's getting two new teeth, so I think this is what was bothering him. I put him in our bed, which is something I've never done before with him. I woke up at 4:30 to a wet bed - his diaper must have leaked out all over my side of the bed. Thank you, Buddy!! But, things got better after that! I had a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake waiting for me at work and the hubby sent me a gorgeous bouquet of 2 dozen roses. After a great dinner that I didn't have to cook, Sugie sang Happy Birthday to me!! I opened presents and ate a chocolate peanut butter cheesecake for dessert! Thanks to
everyone for all of the cards, calls, and gifts!!!

2 comments:
My favorite part is how she so seriously asked if SHE could blow out the candles. (and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! to you)
She knew if she performed, she'd get to blow out the candles! What a diva!
Post a Comment